The Nutrimill has the ability to grind super fine flour or adjust to the perfect grind that you need. Using a well proven milling method of a high speed impact chamber, you can create flour from grains and beans.
- Nutrimill Grain Mill uses a high speed impact chamber to create flour from grains and beans. Impact grain milling heads provide a 400% range of adjustment from fine to coarse, ten times greater than earlier impact mills!
- The Nutrimill has the ability to grind super fine flour (much finer than any other impact mill) and also adjust to produce the coarser flour grind you need for perfect corn breads. Note: The coarsest setting may not be course enough for cracked cereal.
- Largest-capacity modern grain mill - grind up to 20 cups of flour at one time!
- Impact grinding mechanism is self cleaning, and operates dust-free. Easy-grip handles and light weight make the Nutrimill very easy to handle.
- Nutrimill's impact chamber allows you to put grain into the hopper before you turn it on with no risk of plugging the mill. Even if you stop it while it's milling, the Nutrimill will restart again with no trouble.
- Very Versatile. Grinds wheat (both hard and soft), oat groats (dehulled oats), rice, triticale, kamut, spelt, dry beans, lentils, dent ("field") corn, popcorn, dried sweet corn, split peas, buckwheat, barley, rye, millet, teff, quinoa, amaranth, sorghum, dried mung beans, chopped chestnuts and soybeans. (The Nutrimill isn't suitable for herbs, spices, oilseeds like flax, fibrous materials or sprouted foods. Grains and beans that have already been milled cannot be milled again in any impact mill, including the Nutrimill.
- Cool Running. Its new airflow design make the Nutrimill the world's coolest-running impact mill – about 118° - this protects the nutrients in you grain or beans.
- Powerful 10 amp, 1-3/4 hp motor.
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty: The motor and milling chamber of the Nutrimill are guaranteed to be free of manufacturing and material defects for the lifetime of the buyer, and other parts are warranted for ten years. The Nutrimill is made in Korea by L'Equip of Salt Lake City, Utah.
FREE SHIPPING & NO TAX for the Nutrimill in U.S. only (with the exception of Alaska and Hawaii).
Credit Card options available through PayPal